Our Unique Services
- Assist with bathing & showering, dressing, eating, oral hygiene, skincare, toileting, incontinence care, mobility & transferring.
Companionship, Sitters, & Respite Care
- Provide companionship to ensure safety, provide company and socialization, facilitate activities and more.
- Sitters are available for hospitals & other facilities.
- Respite care – loved ones may get away with confidence.
- Remind clients about self-administered medications.
- Make beds, change linens, do laundry, prepare and clean up meals, light housekeeping.
- Assess in – home safety and make arrangements for home maintenance, repairs, and other home management tasks.
- Assist with personal errands.
(Provided via our vehicle or yours.)
- Medical appointments, grocery shopping, errands.
- Post office & banking.
- Visit family and friends & fun outings.
Individualized Care Plans
- Compassionate Home Care Registered Nurses or Coordinators create an individualized, uniquely-tailored plan of care for each client, and oversee and match clients with compatible caregivers.
- A Registered Nurse (RN) is on call 24 hours a day to support our caregivers and clients as issues or emergencies arise.
Communicate, Coordinate & Advocate
- Coordinate communication between family members and health care providers, such as emailing or calling family members with updates.
- Communicate with medical staff & act as an advocate while client is hospitalized
or work collaboratively with staff in an assisted or skilled nursing facility.
- Identify and assist with utilizing other needed health care or community services.
Provide Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will blank forms.
How Are We Unique? Quality Assurance & Follow-Up
To ensure you are receiving excellent care, please expect consistent follow-up calls and visits from a member of our ‘Care Team’. We stay in touch to make sure you are receiving service that matters most to you. We are committed to your needs being met consistently, competently, and compassionately.
How do I begin receiving services for myself or a loved one?
Simply call us now at (828) 696-0946 to talk with a ‘Care Team’ member. We are available 24/7 to assist you and begin planning your care.
Who pays for Compassionate Home Care services?
Payments accepted: private pay, long term care insurance or VA benefits. Compassionate Home Care services are not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.
Financial assistance plans are available through the Four Seasons ‘Angel Fund’ – please do not hesitate to ask a team member about available assistance.
Thank you and your staff for all the help and support they have provided and continue to provide to our family. Your folks have done an outstanding job during a difficult time. Your compassion and kindness will always be remembered.
Wishing you all the best and thanking you again for being such a blessing in our lives.